Pay-What-You-Like Digital Download (epub, mobi and pdf)
Issue Two Digital Download
Issue Two of The Blizzard is available on a Pay-What-You-Like download basis in a variety of digital formats suitable for Kindle, iPad/iPhone, Android and PC/Mac.
Once you have completed your order you can access your download from the 'My Orders' page - we do not email out digital versions.
To make sure you're the first to get your hands on all future issues, why not take out a digital susbcription? At £3 per quarter, it means you get your copy of The Blizzard at least a week before it goes on general sale. Simply follow the 'Subscriptions' tab to the left.
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP): £3.00
- Pay-What-You-Like Minimum Price: £0.01
Issue Two features include:
- Rory Smith wonders whether football is still a sport
- James Horncastle considers how Gianni Brera shaped the language and style of Italian football
- Matt Spiro examines the gloom around French football
- Iain Macintosh continues The Ballad of Bobby Manager
- Uli Hesse asks how Borussia Dortmund came back from the brink of extinction to win the Bundesliga
- Jonathan Wilson looks back on the 2011 Copa América
To get a flavour for what we're about, you can download a sample edition, which includes the editors note, the full contents and selected excerpts from the highlights from here, absolutely free of charge. (For best results right-click to download/save-as and view in Adobe Reader - left clicking will open the pdf in a new browser window, which may affect formatting).
- Download our epub format for use on your iPad, Sony Reader, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, BeBook, Desktop Computer and other eBook Readers.
- Download The Blizzard in mobi format for the best results on Amazon Kindle
- Suitable for computer/laptop reading, requires Acrobat Reader, a free-to-download plug-in.
Pay what you like:
Enter your price (minimum £0.01): £