Print version. Available on a pay-what-you-like basis.
Issue Six Hard Copy
Experience The Blizzard in all its luxurious, tactile, sensual glory. Feel it. Read it. Smell it. .
- Rough-touch textured varnish cover
- Full colour print throughout
- 190 pages
Highlights of Issue Six:
- Brendan Rodgers outlines his football philosophy to Philippe Auclair
- David Bartram asks if football can survive in China without a Chinese success story
- Luis Catarino examines the origins of the great Benfica side of the 1960s
- Tim Vickery investigates the Brazilian myth of jogo bonito
- Karel Haring interviews Antonín Panenka about that chipped penalty
- Iain Macintosh talks psychosis and his 20-year addiction to Football Manager
Our hard copies are available in a number of Waterstone's stores (see the Stockists page for full details), and can be ordered from all good bookshops.
ISBN - 978-1-908940-06-3
Pay what you like:
Enter your price (minimum £6.00): £