Print version. Available on a pay-what-you-like basis.
Issue Four Hard Copy
Experience The Blizzard in all its luxurious, tactile, sensual glory. Feel it. Read it. Smell it.
- Rough-touch textured varnish cover
- Full colour print throughout
- 190 pages
Highlights of Issue Four:
- Patrick Dessault in conversation with Didier Deschamps and Claude Suaudeau
- Brian Phillips pondering the failings of the Uefa Europa League
- David Lynch exploring the role of Ahly and Zamalek's Ultras in Egypt's 'Arab Spring'
- Nick Szczepanik reminiscing on South London's early 90s heyday
- Scott Murray highlighting eight iconic kit changes from down the years
- Iain Macintosh bringing to a close the Ballad of Bobby Manager
Our hard copies are available in a number of Waterstone's stores (see the Stockists page for full details), and can be ordered from all good bookshops.
ISBN - 978-1-908940-04-9
Pay what you like:
Enter your price (minimum £6.00): £