Print version. Available on a pay-what-you-like basis.
Issue Five Hard Copy
Experience The Blizzard in all its luxurious, tactile, sensual glory. Feel it. Read it. Smell it. Order Issue Five today.
- Rough-touch textured varnish cover
- Full colour print throughout
- 190 pages
Highlights of Issue Five:
- Simon Kuper musing on post-nationalism in international football
- Lars Sivertsen speaking to Claus Lundekvam about his post-retirement drink and drug addiction
- Jonathan Wilson analysing the fall of Cameroon
- David Tryhorn in conversation with Brazilian great Socrates
- Five tales from Olympic football down the years
- Philippe Auclair interviewing Roy Hodgson about coaching abroad and international management
To get a flavour for what we're about, you can download a sample edition, which includes the editors note, the full contents and selected excerpts from the highlights from here, absolutely free of charge. (For best results right-click to download/save-as and view in Adobe Reader - left clicking will open the pdf in a new browser window, which may affect formatting).
Our hard copies are available in a number of Waterstone's stores (see the Stockists page for full details), and can be ordered from all good bookshops.
ISBN - 978-1-908940-05-6
Pay what you like:
Enter your price (minimum £6.00): £