Today marks the release of the digital editions of Issue Seven on a pay-what-you-like basis. Available in pdf, mobi and epub format, Issue Seven can be read on all manner of ebook readers, phones, PCs and tablets, and it need cost you no more than a penny. Not tried the Blizzard before? It won’t cost you the earth to see what we’re all about.
To celebrate that, and the fact that Christmas is fast approaching, we’ve decided to give our customers a little Christmas gift this year. Every day between now and 20th December we will pick one download order at random and send them a hard copy of Issue Seven, absolutely free.
- To qualify you simply need to complete an order for the pay-what-you-like download of Issue Seven any time between now and midnight (GMT) on 20th December.
- Each completed order will be entered into a daily draw.
- Customers can order/enter as many downloads between now and 20th December as they like.
- However each customer can only be entered once into each daily draw.
- There are no geographical restrictions – every customer, regardless of where they live, is entered into the daily draw.
- We will email the winners within two working days (to the email address registered on our site) to notify them that they have won a free hard copy issu and arrange despatch.
We hope you enjoy Issue Seven, and if you have any questions about this competition, or anything to do with The Blizzard in general, just drop us a line to email@example.com.